The first stamps issued by the 10th Army are simple white paper with a 14mm-wide control mark. The 30 Pf value was for postcards sent within the occupied area, and the 60 Pf was for letters sent within the same.
On 15 January 1916, the Ober Ost issued a single set of Germania overprints for use by civilians in the Ober Ost administrative region.
Shown below are the stamps of the GermanStamps.net Collection on the physical album pages.
These areas included all or parts of Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Belarus, Ukraine, and Poland, and was known as the Postgebiet Oberbefehlshaber Ost (Postal Area, Supreme Commander of All German Forces in the East), or Ober Ost.